Used properly on well-maintained hair, RevAir should not cause tangling. If you do experience tangling it is likely because:
- you are using a reverse-air speed which is too high for your hair. Try bringing down the speed to a level where tangles do not occur. you are using too small of a section size. Add more hair to your section you are Reving.
- are Reving a section that consists of layered strands of dramatically different lengths. In this case, hair will be much less dense at the ends than higher up, throwing off the aerodynamics inside the wand and hose. Be sure to section your hair according to its layer length
- your hair, particularly if long, is in major need of a trim and therefore ends are much less dense than the rest of the length and may also consist of a lot of split ends. Trimming your hair regularly enhances your RevAir experience and is just plain good for hair health.
- your hair is severely damaged in which case Rev on lower speeds and try using a leave-in conditioner
- you may be using a product that contains a fixate like volumizer or texturizer. Check out what products should & shouldn't be used before Reving