Watch full length How-To videos for each hair type click HERE
RevAir dries all hair types to a frizz-free, healthy finish.
To achieve the best results, pay attention to these important factors:
- Detangle & comb through freshly washed and conditioned hair
- Test hair to determine the right levels on both the Reverse-Air and Heat
- Begin by setting your Reverse-Air Speed Dial to Level 2 or lower. Move up level by level until you find your ideal speed
- Set the Temperature Control on Wand at Low (|). If you find you need more heat, switch to the High (||) setting.
- Think through your section pattern and either pre-clip or manage your sections as you progress.
- Take your first section – gathered from about a 3” by 3” scalp area Section - and feed it into the wand bringing the mouth right to your scalp.
- Slowly move the mouth across the scalp, or lightly dab it, so you reach the full area and dry all its roots. Heat generated from the Wand kept firm or close to your scalp, will dry the section’s full length. Don’t pump the wand or move it back and forth over the length as this is not needed and may disrupt the even air flow.
- When the section is dry pull the wand away allowing the section to fall free. Repeat this section by section until complete.